Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthaversary!!!

Today is Kirks 36th B-day(old man:) and our 11th anniversary! Yes....I married him on his birthday. What better gift could I have given him:) HAHA!!! My dad made up the Birthaversary word. How so Gerry Omer of him. Its catchy though eh? Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! And a great husband he is! Our dating/engagement was not your typical story (long story short...to late...haha....movie sistas?) totally went on faith, and it has worked out. It has been a great, wonderful, and happy 11 years. Of course, we have had our ups and downs(mostly because of me and all my issues and baggage) and disagreements, but still wonderful. He is so loving and patient with me. In the 11 years we have been married, he has taught me so much and makes me laugh in his way...the Kirk way. In the 11 years that we have been married, I have taught him to be a punk. At least thats what he says. I wonder what we will say in another 11 years. Im sure it will be just as good. Im thankful to know Kirk and to be married to him. To know Kirk is to love him!

This was 4 months after we were married....so 11 years ago. Man we were youngins!
I love you Babe!!!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

you guys look so young. yet you are still beautiful. what is your trick! happy birthday & anniversary!
love you!

Norda said...

Happy Birthday Kirk! And Happy Anniversary to you both!! I love that picture of you guys! I can't believe it's been 11 years for you...Congratulations!! Oh, and you don't seem that old...Either I feel older, or you seem younger. Hm, that must be it, you seem younger!

Unknown said...

Awe, look at how little you two look!

Congratulations on 11 years and happy belated b-day to Kirk!