Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day!!!!

Just waking up Christmas morning. We always meet on our bed and say a family prayer together and talk again about why we celebrate Christmas. Then...we line up and head down. So exciting!!!!

Stockings first....
E LOVES to read!! She actually gets excited to get books!!
Since we hardly ever buy sugar cereal, we thought we would be funny and give them each their own box for one of their Christmas presents. They liked it!!! So did I.....yum., yum!!!
Nerd alert....You marry a man who likes comic books, and its bound to rub off on you. Sad to say...it has. But only these for me.....

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

my mom and dad use to give us our favorite "sugar" cereals for christmas and our birthdays. One of my favorite holiday memories. I am so doing that for my kids. Way fun.