Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Babies first shiner.....

It was the swing I swear!! At least thats the stroy we've told her to tell people when they ask. Haha!! Of course it was! R was playing with a swing and it came back and wracked her right in the eye! It was/is very sad:( Its all black and blue and yellow now. Taking her to the store has been fun. People look at her, see her eye and give me the eye! Whatev....they dont know! Anyone who has kids should totally understand how unpredictable and not very smart they are sometimes! Our girls seem to always get hurt on their beautiful faces...whats up with that?

Look at those big baby blues!! Yah...she does and will know how to work it!!
R just wanted to play around taking pics! I have really loved my one on one time with R this year! I am sad school is almost out and I am going to lose it. But its only for a few months, and Im looking forward to having time with my other kiddies. At least thats what I say now...haha..jk...sort of....:)
Love kisses.....MUUUUAH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The swing....suuuuuuuuuuuuure!!

*gives you the evil eye*

JK...hahaha!