Monday, July 6, 2009

She is a Dancing Queen.....

Young and sweet...thinks shes 17!! R's last dance recital before summer break! What fun she had in dance class this year with her BFF cousin! Good times! It was so much fun watching her watching her dance! I had to remind her when I would drop her off to dance, that she was not in charge...like I have to do everywhere we go! Loved these little costumes they wore too! Adorable! Her teacher was great too! Thanks for the hook up Amber Lynn!! AT was sick that night, so he and Kirk stayed home...:( Had my girlfriend Tracys daughter Ry with us, so she filled in...

I know she has garage doors, but they said to put on alot!!!
R's BFF cousin!
Ohhh...just about to go on! Such a cute little class!
My E! Getting so big! Love how Ry popped in the pic!
BFF's! Just like their moms! Need to work on ES's smiling....
Ahhhh...typical R thing to do ina pic!
Love the hair and the crossed foot!
Im so glad I wore my pretty dress!
One last pose!!
R is the one with the black bear. Third from the right I think...

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh my goodness she is a doll! Look how cute she is in her costume!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness