Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our little Hoarder!

So this is what de Janeiros side of the room looks like. She has like a million purses and stuffs them to the brim with toys and jewelry and makeup. Makeup of choice is lip gloss, and she is always lifting my lip gloss out of my purse. If you are missing something, chances are she has it. I go through her purses weekly checking for missing things. She says to me...Mama...you cant get into my purses without asking me. Yes..that is what I say to her, right back at me I know, but shes 5 and that rule doesnt apply yet. There is stuff of hers stached all over the house. She has little hiding places(that she doesnt think we know about...hahaha) too! I dont do messes and things being all over the house very well and I try not to let it drive me crazy, cause it really is adorable, so I just scream in my head a lot! Love my little hoarder!Our little hoarder is also a little sneak. She has earned these names I tell you! Im not just name calling here! I got out the camera to download some pics and found these. She thought she was pretty funny! Laughing at herself and everything. I couldnt help but laugh too! She said that flashy light was really bright....hahaha!
Yep....everything looks good up there...

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh - Madelyn does the same thing. I am so glad my girl is normal. SHe had a melt down just the other day because I took all the stuff out of her room and put it away. But it started to over flow!

Rio is adorable

Anonymous said...

Avy is the same, if I can't find something, its usually in her room. She is my little pack rat.

Love me some Rio!

Joey Lusvardi said...

I totally did the same thing when I was little except I took over a whole corner in the family room AND two of my brothers' rooms. So fret not! You could've had me as your child =)