Thursday, January 19, 2012

December(On the first day of Christmas)

Our December was great. Was busy and went by really fast, but we managed to survive and keep up.

First in the series of concerts for December was Es Choir concert. Shes the 8th grade choir and then the Show Choir. She loves to sing. She is an alto like her mama:). Her and I sing together all the time. It makes us happy! One of my favorite things is hearing Ev sing. She sings all the time and everywhere. In the shower(me too) as shes getting ready. As shes going to bed. Our room is right above hers and I can hear her singing away. Always make me smile.
As festive as Kirk gets.

Next, ATs band concert. He was so nervous. His first concert ever. He did great!! Such a stud! Hes really loving/enjoying playing the sax. Beks IB plays sax as well.

Last was the Elementary kids Christmas songs concert.
My lil soccer playa sportin the RSL scarf.
Asked R if she wanted to wear a pretty dress to school, she said... "umm mom, that would be embarrassing." My bad for asking I guess.

Annual Christmas Eve movie and dinner(a week early)
Stef and G went to Vegas for Christmas, so we did our Christmas Eve festivities early. What the??? and have to think of something else to do on Christmas Eve? Great!!! JK. It was super fun as always. Movie of choice was the new Muppet Movie. OMG....2 thumbs waaaaaaay up! Loved this movie. Grew up watching the muppets and this movie made me sooooo happy. Made us all happy. Even the big tough manly men liked it. First 5 mins into movie, they break into song and dance and I could not have been happier. Had a big smile on my face, and maybe a tear in my eye. Looked at Stef and Net and Bek and they were the same way. Ahhh....muppets! We saw 4 movies from this one to the end of Christmas break. We saw Muppet Movie, We Bought A Zoo. MI4 and Sherlock Holmes. Loved all of them!!!


I GOT HIM TO SMILE(sort of) YAY!




Too cool JC
After movie, time to head over to The Pie for some awesomely huge yummy pizza!!


Iza loves ES.


I was almost scared.

You can sign/write on the wall. R was really into it. Got down and dirty.
Dinner and movie is always Stef and Gs gift to all of us. They pay for everything. So great and sure love them!
Brothers grim :)
Love my first sweets!
She looks tougher than me.
You can watch them roll and flippin the dough and making the pizzas.







We had Bek and Gavs fam staying with us for Christmas again. Yay! So fun!
ES and R didnt have anyone bunking with them.
AT had some roommates. Playing their DSs waiting for everyone to wake up.
E gave her room to Bek and Gav, so teenagers camped in the family room. Took turns on the couch. AT not pictured(he wasnt decent). :)
I got a RSL scarf in my stocking and Kirk got a ticket package to RSL games. For 2 of course:)



New Years Eve celebration. Spent the night with the best people. Had so much fun! The adults went to an early movie(MI4) and dinner then went home and huing with kids for the rest of 2011. Had fun hangin out playing games, ddr/just dance 3 and being loud and eating yummy stuff!


Kirk spent some of the night finishing up preping his Elders Quorum lesson and falling asleep. Snapped pic just after he woke up. He got his second wind after this.
Net and Joe are the master game players and brought some cool/fun games to play. The 3 of us were in the zone.

The 4 crazies!

Happy New Year!!! Heres to 2012! Bring it on!!!

No comments: