Sunday, July 22, 2007

Birthday #5!!!!!

Today is ES's birthday!!! Happy B-day my ES!!! July 22 was a good day. Weighing in at 10 pounds 2 ounces she was my fastest and easiest birth....condering I was doing it naturally and her being so big...I was glad it was fast....2 1/2 hours total!!! What an adorably fat baby she was. I LOVE fat babies....I was so happy!!! She is a sweetheart. She is our kisser. She loves to kiss(we will have to watch this as she gets older) and she has to be touching you all the time if you are next to her. She is very sensitive and shy(so not like her older sister) I was a very shy child. She looks like me, but reminds me of Stefanie in a lot of ways(scary) JK Stef! Her and Stefanie are kindred spirits. Have been from the beginning. She likes to take care of her little sister and LOVES her big sister so much. She always has to be doing what E is doing and followa her around all the time. She says to me, "mama, I love E too much." So sweet. She loves to be around her brother and loves it when he chases her. She can't wait to start Kindergarten. I can't believe it is here already. She is so ready though. She is very smart and knows 24 out of the 26 letters in the alpabet by sight and knows her numbers 1 thru 30 by sight. She can wright her name all by herself and you can actually read it. She likes to walk and run on her tippy toes and I think this helps her to be a fast runner. She really does run really fast. She's impressed quite a few people. We are trying to teach her to not walk on her toes so much. We will see how she does. She hardly ever gets sick, but when she does it hits her hard. She was easiest to potty train at 2 years old. What am I saying, me potty trianing her....she practically did it herself. I was the moral support. She is just so smart and so much fun. I love having her as my daughter and in our family. We are truely blessed to be a part of her life! We love our ES!!!!

4 comments:

The Dean's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Aunt Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Oh ES... you are so beautiful!!! I wish I could see you more.. Don't forget your Aunt and Unkle in Seattle! We love you!!!

ANOB said...

Thanks Aunt Stef and Nat and Uncle Steve. I love and miss you too!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday little E! you sure are a pretty little girl! Love you tons! I am glad we share such a awesome day!