Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Take a hike....

Took the kids hiking up to Ensign Peak last night for Family night. They were so excited and they loved it!!! They were all such good hikers. Not one complaint or fuss. They were all so tough. Even little R did great. Its not that long or hard of a hike, but its pretty steep. It was so fun being with them. I loved it!!!During the week, I am pretty much a single mom, so I am really trying to enjoy this time I have with my kids and do more things with them, and the older they are getting, the easier/funner/more enjoyable it is. They love being together too. They look after, take care of and help each other. We missed having daddy with us. We dont like it when he is not there. We just love him so much! Still, it sure was a good time!!!

Almost to the top....
Tried for the group shot...not ready....
Wanted one with me and the sunset. It was so pretty, but very windy!
Loved being there with my kids!!! What great kids!!! They took good care of me, and made sure I was doing ok. R kept turning around asking..."you ok back there mama?" So cute! Not sure what A's doing...tough guy face I guess, and R will NEVER look at the camera....little turkey!
At the top...with the wind nearly knocking us over. This is the monument thats at the top. It has a plaque on it that says "Kolob." Its a really cool monument. Once at the top...without fail, one of the kids announces they have to go potty...of course...Nice!!! They just had to hold it....sorry!

5 comments:

The Dean's said...

your hairs wavey, i love it! Fun pix!

sarahw said...

Angela,
I love the picture of you and your kids. You have a fun blog. It's good you and Christine finally exchanged blog addresses. Now about the post, does it really get easier and more fun as the kids get older? I love my little ones, but they sure make me sleep well at night. We are not looking forward to potty training (I don't know what the heck I'm doing in that area). Well I'm excited to know how to get to your blog now.

Norda said...

What a great idea for family night! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

I still love to check out you and Stef's blogs, the posts always make me smile.

Thaks,
Steve

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a cool mom you are! I want to go on a hike with you guys. can we combine family night sometime? Love you and miss you sooooooooooooooooo much!