Tuesday, May 6, 2008

They love me....they really love me!!!!

I love it when I leave my kids for a while, cause when I come home, even if Ive only been gone a short time, they are so happy to see me. They all come running and give me big hugs! I LOVE it!!! I love my kids!!! They are seriously the best! The only time leaving and coming back didnt work with the lovin, was when I went to China for 9 days. R was a year and a half old and when I got back Kirk and the kids were waiting for me in the airport and I was so excited to see them. I held my arms out for R to come to me and she would not. She was so mad at me. She wouldnt let me hold her for 2 days.....2 whole days. It was torture! She wouldnt even let me get her out of her crib. I was soooooo sad. She finally forgave me and wouldnt let me out of her sight. I think me being gone for 9 days was to long for her.

E saw us hugging, and had to take a picture. Shes always looking for photo ops!

4 comments:

The Dean's said...

Rio has such an attitude. I love her!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love you too just like your kid!

Joey and Nettifer said...

ps what is with our girls and their attitudes?

Dave and Christine said...

So yesterday I tried to get on your blog after you told me the site name and it didn't work. For a minute I thought you gave me a fake address (like someone would do with a fake phone number) haha!!! Well fortunately it pulled up today so now I know it wasn't a fake and not to get paranoid:) Really it was just an error on your page. Anyway I am glad I found it and Steph's too.