Monday, June 16, 2008

The Right Stuff!!!


Oh yah....its the right stuff that N.K.O.T.B are coming to Utah!!! I was so hoping they would....and me and the sistas are going!! Stef and I went and saw them when we lived in Germany. Stef almost had to sacrifice her life to get in, but I was there and used my super human strength to save her, and we are going again!! What am I 13 again??? I dont care, they are back and Im lovin it!! Im older....they're older....we're all older.....works for me!!! I knew this day would come!!
Joey Joe....I heart him!!! He has always been my fav!!! Grrrrrr!!! HAHA!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am laughing my booty off!
I totally had the NKOTB game! Oh, ya, I was cool!
I can't believe they are putting on a concert! How funny!
I'm so glad you are going! It'll be a time-warp experience I'm sure!

Natalie said...

Ummmm it's going to be the best night ever!!!!! They are playing in Seattle a couple weeks later so I will get to see them twice! I am such a fan! HA HA

rusted sun said...

I must admit that I also went to a NKOTB concert when I was a kid. It was so much fun and made me feel so grown up. My sisters and cousins and I would listen to their music all the time and watch videos. I can't believe they are back. Have fun!
-Alisa