Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is GREAT......he's 8!!!!!

Eight years ago today, at 12:29 a.m., our first boy(little did we know he would be our only boy) was born. Weighing in at 8 pounds 14 1/2oz and 21 1/2 inches long. What a great day this was!!! He was such a wonderful easy going baby, that hardly ever complained, was and is a mamas boy and boy was he chubby. I loved it!! I post some pics of that later. We love our boy very, very much. He is so sweet and sensitive and takes good care of his sisters. He is truly an asset and a blessing to our family.


He still lets me kiss him. Even at school, in front of his friends. I hope he always will!!!I love my boy!!!
I love this picture!! Its so A!!!Happy Birthday A!!!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Your kids are so adorable. I just remember meeting Everest. Where does the time go! Your boy is so handsome, he looks just like his dad!
I love the dancing videos, you're quite the coach.
Sorry to just bust in on your blog, but I couldn't help it, it's so good to see your cute face, you are so stinkin pretty Ang!
Love, Nix

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday A! Love you buddy! Can't wait to see you baptised!