Saturday, December 27, 2008

Im so glad I wore my pretty dress...

Time for R's first Christmas dance recital!! She was so excited. They were measured and fitted for their cute little dresses. R couldnt wait to wear hers. I had been really sick the 2 days before this and still was, but its all about your kids right....? They are sooo worth it!!

Getting ready for the recital. It was a family event. All the kids were there giving R moral support while she was getting ready. E was the photographer.

Few last curls...
Now for the makeup. She loved this part. She said, "Mama, you have to make me look pretty." Oh ....I did!
All done...so pretty!
Waiting to go on stage. R and her little cousin, who she calls her girlfriend! They told me to make her makeup darker after we got there, so I did. Gave her garage doors is what I did. Hilarious!!
R with her teacher and her cute little class! Her teacher had just had knee surgery, so wasnt able to dance with them. The tall girl to the left did.
R with her little cousin after their performance!! They were so excited!!! They did so great! Too adorable!
After the lower group was done, Santa came! So exciting!!

Waiting to go on....This pic is out of order. Oh well! A sat down by Stef and G and says to them...'This is so not my thing.' Later he said he felt sorry for the boys who were dancing. Had to tell him, some boys like it and thats ok. Funny Boy!!R's little Christmas dance. You cant see her very well though. I should have zoomed in more. She is the 2nd from the left.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I told that girl no night eyes until after 7pm!!!!!! She is so amazing! Tell her I am coming to see here in a few weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness :)