Monday, December 1, 2008

Im Thankful I got the smallest piece of meat loaf......

Our Thanksgiving Day!! Look at that feast! We had T-day at my house this year. It was very low key, and we loved that!! Just mine and Beks families, Natalie and the in laws. It was Great!! Missed Stef and G big time!!


Me want pie!!! Yum, Yum. So we started making pies at 10pm the night before, and were watching The Office at the same time. We were tired, distracted and laughing so hard, Im surprised the pies turned out as good as they did.
Just getting things going....
We are missing the "special one." Love ya Stef!!!

Uh....not quite sure what we were doing or thinking in this picture! But it sure looks like we're concentrating hard...whatever it is?
Just chillin! Have it backwards though...this was before dinner....
When did she get so big!!!? Shes beautiful!!
Love my ES!!!
Kids table rules!!! 8 and under!!They loved the glasses! All during dinner they were toasting. We would here...'heres to familyship, heres to Kirkship, Thanksgivingship.' I think they said friendship first, then put ship on the end of everything. It was funny!
You know we had good time that night!!! Good thing no one was driving home...haha! We drank all but 3. The kids love that stuff!!! Had to put a limit on the drinks!!!
Oh how I love that Hubby of mine!!!
This gril was Natalie's little shadow all weekend. They would put makeup on together...adorable!!
Shes actually looking and sort of smiling AT the camera!!! Love, love, love her!!!
Had Kirks parents over. This is the year of rest for Kirks mom. She sooo deserves it!!!

6 comments:

The Barker Family said...

I know you say that everyone thinks you're adopted. . or something. . but I think in these pic's, you and natalie look a ton alike!

Joey and Nettifer said...

your thanksgiving looks wonderful! Holy cow and the food yummy! Of course you all look beautiful! glad this year was a WAY better year then last year - yikes!

The Dean's said...

dude, looks like FUN. Missed you guys!

sarahw said...

I'm going to crash your party next year. Everything looks sooo good and looks like tons of fun. We were in town, I heard I missed Grandpa's b-day party. Hopefully we'll see you over christmas.

ANOB said...

Sarah, hey....you need to get a blog. then I can comment on yours too!!

Unknown said...

Hi cute lady! It looks like you had a good holiday! I am so loving your hair! May want that for myself.