Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family Photo Shoot=Good Times!!!

Garrick found this awesome photographer on Facebook(I think) and looked at her stuff and loved it, so wanted to do a family photo shoot! Her name is Kami Snarr(Salted Paper Photos) and she was amazing! We loved her! She really knows her stuff! We all could not have been more pleased! Thanks some much G and Stef(Stef says mostly G) for oragnizing all that! You are Grrrreat!!!

Our little family! Not really little anymore! E is almost 11...crazy!! ES was cold and got sad and started crying right before we took this...cant even tell she had been crying! Awesome!!I heart this one!!! So fun!!!
Everyone looks so good in this one! Even the little kids! You never know what those little ones are doing when you cant look at them...but they did great!!! Some of the sitting people had wet, frozen bums, and Stef and I couldnt walk right because of the way we were sitting for a while after, but...Beauty is pain right...?
How fun is this!! One of these kids is doing her own thing...no surprise there! Love all their cute little faces!!
Gotta get the sista's!! My BFF's! We werent sure how we felt about this pose, but it didnt turn out to bad at all....
And no...I am NOT adpoted! I am just the odd ball(in more than one way..haha!)

5 comments:

The Barker Family said...

such nice pics! esp love the one of you and ur sisters! she did an awesome job! You look amazing!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh I so heart them! Love them - what a beautiful family!

Banham Luck! said...

Your photographer's work is great, but the people in the photos made them beautiful!!! (I know cheesy, but true)

Anonymous said...

very nice. can you email that photographers info please?

Tami H. said...

I love the toyota jump kid pic.