Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My turn.....

So....I gave into my own rule of no jumping, standing or flipping on the beds, and took a turn. I like to live dangerously and brake the rules every now and then! Hehe:) And E wanted a turn being flipped on camera! It was fun! All I have to say is, you know Kirk has to be strong to be able to flip all this. And by "all this", I mean me! The 2nd flip is better(no screaming involved) but Kirk is explaining to me what he wants me to do like I am a 6 year old....you just have to sometimes! To answer Nordas question....I told Kirk I would try and flip him...you know...I workout and stuff, but he was a no go, and was sticking to his guns!

4 comments:

Norda said...

I love that scream! Haha! My question is, who's going to flip Kirk?

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are so funny! Love that you know how to play!

Anonymous said...

the scream is priceless!

Lilli said...

Ha! Love this!