Friday, August 28, 2009

Cecret Lake(its not a secret anymore...haha!)

Hiked for the first time to Cecret Lake up Little Cottonwood Canyon. No I didnt spell it wrong. Its supposed to be spelled that way. Thats how the illiterate miners spelled it and theyve never changed it. At least thats what we were told...Its a great hike for kids! A mile to and from and not hard at all! Its so pretty too! The hike and the lake. So glad Aunt Angelle and Uncle Matt came with us!! They are soooo much fun and we love them so much!!Made it to the lake and ready to eat!!
So much for some guy time....little poser!!
Never know what youre going to get when E has the camera?
As you can see from the pics....I so didnt care what I looked like that day...yikes!!!
How can you not love this girl?! All I said was smile. I think she said BAM as I took this!
Oh so tempting...haha! JK!! Dont you throw me down Clark!(movie?) She had to be like her Daddy!
Silly Uncle Matt! Such a big kid!
No E is really not that tall yet...but shes getting there!!
Another one of E's. Look at Kirks second pair of hands....I mean feet! Haha!!
Hes moved on from the live long and prosper hand sign....
So pretty!
Need I say more....Matt!!
See a rock, and you have to climb it right....On top of the world!
Taking a rest after the hike...
Uncle Matt throwing water on them taking a rest after the hike...
Add Image

1 comment:

Bonnie Wayne said...

What a pretty place to hike! It REALLY makes me miss Utah. We need to get our kids in hiking shape!