Friday, April 2, 2010

Shes gonna be a soccer playa...

I finally have my soccer player! Only took til our 3rd child. Tried with the older 2 but no go. Didnt need much convincing with my ES! She was/is all over it! I missed the first registration in the fall and she was so sad, but I remembered for spring and she was soooo happy! Signed her up a few weeks before her first practice and she could hardly even stand it. She was so excited when we went and bought all her gear and for her first practice. She thought it was pretty cool when I told her I started playing soccer when I was 7 like her!

First practice.

Oh man she was so excited! She is too cute!
ES and this adorable little girl totally hit it off. She told her mom that her and ES were "true" friends. Awww.... Her mom and I hit ot off too. Does that mean we are true friends too?
Love my little soccer playa! She was so excited to wear her uniform she wore it everyday til her first game which was 3 days later.
Me and my soccer player.
First soccer game! She could not sleep the night before she was so excited! Was a perfect dat for soccer. I was so nervous for her. Had no idea how she was gonna do, and to our surprise, she made the first goal of the game and ended up making 5 of the 9 goals for her team. They won 9 to 3. Wow! What a great first game! Now Im not saying this because shes my child, but the girl has some serious skills. She is fast, and when she dribbles that ball she is still fast just flies and has pretty good control too. She was even putting a little spin on the ball. Had other people commenting on how impressed they were on how good she was. After her 5th goal, her coach put her on D. Good idea I thought. Asked her which she liked better defense or offense. She said offense. She is really good at it too! I love watching her play. Can so tell she loves it already. She asked if she could keep playing every season....um....YES!!!

They only had 4 players show up, so no subs. The girls still did so great! Were pretty tired by the end though... Team name is the Flying Suns.
Goal kick..
Tried to get her with the ball, but was to slow.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I put my 3 year old in soccer last year where he cried the entire time- except treat time, of course. We're going try t-ball this year...

Up-to-date news said...

Please look it.As a fans of spors.You will like it.More and more people like sports, because of sports can bring them the endless enjoyment.
when you play football sports.you should wearing football jerseys.It is better to wear player jersey which you loved him.
The underwear and shoesis the same important.The comfortable clothes ever,enough to make every day energetic.