Friday, January 14, 2011

And Tiny Tim, who did NOT die....(let the December festivities begin....)

Whenever Stef and G are in A Christmas Carol at Hale, they always get us tickets. I think one or both of them has been in it for the past 10 years. Its so fun and we all look forward to it even though we have seen it 10 plus times! This year it was just Stef in it.

Some of the girls. (my posture is horrendous in some of these pics...ew)!All the girls and ew again...
I swear, swear, swear that is not a sweat mark on my shirt. Its something casting a shadow I swear!! So ugly though! Ruins the pic!
We dont really know how to be candid.
Being silly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com