Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Its here, its here....

Christmas Day!! Yay! So this Christmas we had Bek and her family staying with us. A house full of 8 kids was....it was great! Crazy, but great!! Good thing we like each other eh? And yes....we still like each other. :) It was fun spending it together. We usually have the talk about the real meaning of Christmas the morning of, but we thought that would just torture all the kids(and we wouldnt all fit on our bed), so we did it the night before with everyone(in the living room). Good times!!


Before.....12 and over(the too school for cool) slept downstairs....
10 and under(cutie patooties) slept upstairs. Dont you love the just woke up look.
Yah...I dont know....
AT wanted a ninja face mask. Came in handy when the 4th grades went skiing. I bought those gloves and told Kirk to put them in my stocking. Thats how we roll.
OMG, a Garmen watch....yay!!! Love it!!!
Just had to get Bek and Gav in there....
This was the big fam gift this year. The kids were so excited they all flipped...hahahahaha!!!
After....
We pick names in our little family. E had me and this is what she got me. I was so excited!!! Made me so happy!!
Close up....still love it!!!
I got Kirk this cool watch. Well I thought it was cool, good thing he did too!! Its titanium. His eyes squint when he smiles big, good sigh he likes it. :)
Christmas day ended up being in the 50s(awesome) so we(when I say we, I really mean Kirk), put up the tramp. The kiddies we so excited! Snowed the next day(of course) so it didnt last long.
Kirk and hisi helper.
Ta da! Jump away!

No comments: