Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3/11/77

So I had another birthday! Another year come and gone. Am I really STILL 25? That is crazy! ;) It was a good day. Kirk surprised me and came home from work around noon! His present to me was new running shoes(perfect), so we went looking and didnt find anything. We went out the next day and found some. Yay! Kirk also made me the YUMMIEST cheesecake in the world. Chocolate Peanutbutter with chocolate chunks in it. Stayed up late the night before making it for me. What a great hubby...knowing the way to his wifes heart...food...hahahaha! I had to wait and stare at it in th e fridge ALL DAY though waiting for everyone to get home so we could eat it. Kirk said I didnt have to, but funner to eat with company. Totally worth the wait. Then we went to Chick- fil- A(my choice) for dinner and then to a hockey game. FUN!

Some of my friends took me out for dessert the night before my bday to have, what was then my fav dessert at Mac Grill, but has now been replaced. Still oh so good though.


Love my friends!
Hockey game. So they were handing out these posters of the Grizzlie girls as we walked in. AT and IB got them and hardly took their eyes off them the whole night. Seriously!! It was hilarious. Kirk suggested AT tape his to his ceiling so he can see it every night. Nice! Boys! Sheesh!! Yep....thumbs up. ES is too.....hmmmm....jk! :)
Totally ignore the fugly 34 year old and look at that cheesecake! My now fav dessert! First bite....OOOOOOHHHH man!! There are no words really except mmmm mmmm good!!!!!!!!!

No comments: