Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shes ready for her close up...

E was in the Jr High play. Theres nothing this girl wont do. Its so fun to see all the things she does and see her with her friends. The play was Willy Wonka. It was great! I was impressed. Heres E in one of her characters....a cook.


My Pops came...yay!! Love it when my kids get to be with him! Of course, they all talked him into getting them a treat.
I love it when I get to be with him too! I learned something new about my dad that night. So, I always have to start and finish the applause. The first and last to clap. Stef and I have this battle all the time. Kirk tries to beat me, but please. So, after the first time we were supposed to clap and everyone was supposed to stop, but me, my dad keeps clapping with me. Trying to out clap me. I was like what the??? I looked at him and we both stopped clapping because we were laughing so hard. It was choice I tell you! So this continued for the rest of the night. Stef....we got it from dad! Hilarious. Kirk laughed, but of course was not surprised. He now knows where I get my silliness from. :)Will you just look at her!! I heart her!

No comments: