Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Call me Coach!

I was released from being 2nd Counselor in the Stake Young Women Presidency a few months ago(sad day. I cried). My new calling(they didnt waste any time. was still crying. jk) is the Stake Young Women Sports Director/Coach. For real YAY! I was excited! Found out that vball time was just about to start, so had to scramble to get that together. Thank goodness for assistants! It was crazy at first and busy, but I loved it! Best/fav part was being and playing with the girls! I love them all so! We made it to...having brain freeze..... the last game before the final game(whatever that is called)! Had a lot of first timers too. I was very proud(the good proud) of my girls!

When we made it to playoffs, my assistant and I went and bought matching socks for our team so we could be unified and one! The girls loved it!
Pretending to know about vball and be a coach ;)

Girls had just come from behind(awesome)! Bringing it in for a group hug huddle.

My lovely girls!
More lovelies!
Love them!

No comments: