Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Field trippin it!

I promise my kids to go on one field trip with each of them a year. ES wanted me to go to the Living Planet Aquarium with her. I love how excited my kids get when I walk in their classroom to go with them. The night before, ES tells me she told her friend(who is a Denver Broncos fan) that I am a fan too and I have a Broncos shirt and that he wanted me to wear my shirt on the field trip and he would wear his. Haha! I did and he did. Forgot to get a pic of us.

ES's little friend was so cute and sweet! ES has good sweet friends.
Our group=awesome!
Boa.....ew!

This thing was huge. Made me hungry just looking at it. Ha! Yum!

Gotta love Penguins. ES's favs!
These guys were all over petting the sting ray. Not me, but they talked me into it....eventually.
I think I found my new favorite sea creature. Sea horses are amazing! Stared at these guys for 5 mins. Couldnt look away.
Yikes! Prob the only time its cool to be the ugly one. So cool looking!

No comments: