Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HALLELUIAH!!!!!

The day has arrived!!! The day we have been waiting for for 9 years!!!! Our baby(and our last) is potty trained! How wonderful is that! And in just 2 weeks!! She did so well. She had very few accidents(2 or 3 I think) Shes even got poohing in the toilet down....no problem. Poohed in her undies once, didnt like it, so never did it again. Im glad I waited till after summer to be serious about it, cause she was totally ready. I dont even have to remind her. She just tells me she needs to go, and off we go. Well.....sometimes she wants me to go with her and sometimes she says, "I dont need you mama." Such a big girl!!! She loves it too. She gets so excited when she poohs too. I was out the other evening talking to my neighbor when R goes running in the house and comes back out a few minutes later...naked from the waist down, and yells, "mama, I poohed in the toilet, come see!" My neighbor sure got a kick out of that. The whole neighborhhod actually. I was so happy, that even though she was distracted outside playing, she still went in the house and poohed. So great!!! I was actually expecting her to be hard. My older 3 kids were so easy to potty train, I was for sure I couldnt be blessed with a 4th easy one. Im not going to complain. No more diapers!!! I walked right by the dipaer isle at the store the other day and just smiled. So liberating! Now she is my little cheerleader when I go potty! Its always nice ot have some encouragement isnt it:) On to the next phase of life....the one with no diapers! YEAH!!! Im a big girl now!!!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

So cute is that picture with her on the potty. I might just have to do that! Way to go little R! So nice when they get it!

The Dean's said...

That is great! what a freaking cute pic!

Anonymous said...

HIIIIDEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOO!! (From South Park's Mr. Hankie the Christmas Pooh for those who watch the show)

OMG!!! She is such a big girl!!!! Give her a bit hug for us!!!!
Stef your next! LOL

xoxo