Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hooray for Kindergarten!!!

Well, its finally here. ES's first day of K-garten. She could hardly wait. Watching the other 2 go to school last week was sheer torture. She was so excited to wear her new outfit and pretty sparkly shoes. First thing first.....hang up your backpacks. She was not nervous or shy at all like I thought she would be, and had no problem with me leaving(yah, I feel loved:) We had to go through all her kisses before I could leave though. Theres the normal kiss, the butterfly kiss, the Eskimo kiss, the hand kiss, and the I love you sign kiss. After that, I was free to go. Too adorable. Its weird to only have one kid at home for a few hours everyday. I love the one-on-one time with R. 3 down 1 to go. Where has the time gone. Makes my heart sad:(
Heres her table. She was so proud of herself for finding her name with no help. Thats her teacher Ms. Palmer behind her. Same teacher A had last year. She likes her! Her "table friends" as she calls them. Giselle and....oh I forgot his name already...some boy she told me.




Here are some cute old pix of E and A when they were in K-garten. Oh my heart....isnt she so dang beautiful!!! Still is for sure. This is her friend Haiden. She is in our ward and they are still friends to today. I think in the same class again. Its good to have long time childhood freinds:)



It was only last year that A was in K-garten....so he doesnt look that different yet. Thats my boy...doing the MJ!!




1 comment:

The Dean's said...

Eden is SO freaking beautiful!