Monday, September 17, 2007

I want to hug the Temple.....

Thats what ES said when we told her we were going to see the Temple for family night, that she wanted to hug it. Shes so adorable. Well.....she hasnt got to hug it yet, but we promised her we would make it happen. We have to do family night on Sundays cause Kirk is never home in time on Mondays. We had such a great time. The kids loved being there and being out, and we really enjoyed the time as a family. We went over to the Conference Center too. We went on a little tour and got to see that they are getting the inside ready for Conference. That place is huge. We were 5 minutes to late to go up on the roof, but we will get that next time. It was a perfect evening, the weather was so nice. I took this pic below. I thought it turned out nice. I am so not a photographer.
Cool fountain! They have to touch the water in every fountain. Like the water is going to be different in each one or something. Why do they have to touch everything!

The cool pool type thing(not sure what you call it) in the Plaza. Of course the kiddies were all over it. E had to wear my sun glasses. It was weird cause they made her look like such a teenager. I caught her totally checking herself out and modling in the bathroom mirror with them on when we took R potty. Hilarious!!!


We took the kids to the spot where Kirk asked me to marry him, just right across from the temple. Theres our proof(one of them) right next to us. She wouldnt move, crazy girl!!! The kids thought that was cool. E was our photographer. She loves it!!!



Awwww:)




This is Kirks creativeness(sp?) Not to bad.





Just a fun one of the kiddies and the Temple. I cut off Angel Moroni though....oops! Some stray kid stepped into the pic just as I was taking it and then all the kids scattered after so....so much for a retake. Oh well.






I love this family picture. Some nice man took it for us and I think he did a great job. I love how the sunset is in the background. This pic might just be our Christmas card. We'll see!







3 comments:

The Dean's said...

That last pic of the fam is Great. Good times!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love the pictures. I just love your cute little family! I love the one of the temple you took and I love your picture of the whole family together. Can i say frame?

Deb said...

What a darling family you are...I think the pictures you took with the temple in the background turned out so nice. What a wonderful time your children must have had sharing all those memories with you..quite an impact on them though you may not see it yet! Love you guys and miss seeing you once in awhile. Have a wonderful fall! Love Deb