Thursday, November 8, 2007

CRAZY!!!
So.....people are always telling us are girls are beautiful and we should get them into modeling and acting etc. Its true.....are girls are beautiful , but that is something Kirk and I were just not interested in doing to our girls. At least not until they said they wanted to. Well....about 2 or 3 weeks ago, Kirk saw an ad in the paper for this W Talent Company. He comes home and says he thinks we should take our kids and check it out. I was like...are you kidding me. He said I know, I know but felt good about doing it. After some praying about it, so did I. So Kirk calls and makes the appointment. We took all the kids, but we werent having R do. To little. We had no idea what to expect. We filled out all the paper work and the kids were given a number and they took their pictures...and then called for an "open audition". We had no idea it was going to be an audition. So we are sitting in the back with tons of other kids (so not as beautiful as ours....seriously) and parents waiting. Anyways...long story short, they give us the low down and then say they want all the kids to do a walk on the run way. Right then A 's all..."Im out, Im doing golf." Totally cool. Of course E was all over that. ES did it but was timid. E had no problem up there in front of all those people and man did she strut her stuff. I was hard not to laugh. So after the walk they(the agents) called the kids back one by one and did a little interview with them and said we will call you by Monday if you get a call back. This was a Thursday. E was dying. So Monday came and went....no call. We were a little bummed, but oh well. So Tuesday morning, I turn on my cell phone and have 2 messages saying they loved E and ES and wanted a 2nd interview with me this time. We were so excited. I had to hold it in all day till they got home form school....it was killing me. E was flipping out. Long story short again, they wanted E and Es to be 2 of the new faces of W Talent and be in their company and do their workshops. They were so impressed by E. Said they could tell she is very smart, very mature for her age, very confident and outgoing, and a total natural. All the things they look for. They said they usually dont see all that in one child though....so very impressed. ES was more shy, but they LOVED her look.They told me the owner of the Company loved Es. He noticed her right away and what he noticed was when I was filling out the paper work, I wasnt paying attention to what was going on so when I was done I didnt know what to do, but ES did and she told me and led me where to go and he was very impressed with that and said they look for that too. Anywho...I told Sandra(the agent) that I would go home and discuss with the hubby and we set up another appointment. So we met with her again on Monday and said we were good to go with E, but we werent going to do Es yet. We dont feel like she could handle it right now, shes too shy and we feel shes to young. So she understood ,but was bummed, cause she loved ES. Anywho...we signed E up and she had her first workshop, were they teach them about photo shoots and then and acting workshop. She loved it. She will do that for 3 months and then when that is over, she starts the auditions, casting calls, photo shoots etc. It is crazy. So she is apart of W Talent now until she chooses to not be, which she says will "never happen" Its so weird, Kirk and I felt at first like we were feeding her to the wolves and using our daughter for her looks, but she has always wanted to do this, so we are getting to be ok with it. It is so right up her alley and she is all over it. Sorry this is so long. Just wanted to give everyone the low down. She will be on their web site soon, so start looking for her. wtalent.com.

3 comments:

Norda said...

Holy crap that is awesome! I can totally see E doing that so well! How exciting for you guys! That would be a hard thing to decide as a parent I can imagine. Some friends have suggested we take King in, but I haven't ever really considered it. Definately would have to feel right for us. Cool for E!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is awesome! That is perfect for her! You know your mom is up in heavening jumping for joy! she will rock this world! I had the honor to have her as my flower girl!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome..E will do great at whatever she does. It's a big desicion but as long as you all feel right about it there is no stopping her!!