Friday, November 2, 2007

Its Halloween, Halloween!!!

Dont need to say much. Trick or treating was good. The weather was the best its been in years and the kiddies got WAY to much candy!


This is Kirks trick or treating attire. My handsome Elf!
I am the Queen. I bought this a couple of years ago to have something fun to wear. My girls love it of course. I walked down stairs and R said..."Oh mama, you look so beautiful." I got a lot of compliments on it this year. Its good to be the Queen(movie ladies....I replaced King with Queen of course)
Most of the kiddies. All the 9 and older were already out and about with their friends. The cute ladybug is my sister in law Tandea.
Rebekah as a withch. Not your normal ugly, mean Whitch. She was a beautiful, nice Witch. Every year Bek and I get bored and end up at one or the others house with our candy and pass it out. This year after Kirk left with the kiddies, I went over to her house and passed out my candy. It was so nice outside that we sat out in the front yard and talked and passed out our candy. It was fun....till we got cold. We are now going to alternate going to eachothers houses each year and making it a big thing....like have a big fun dinner and decorate the house etc. Beks good at that! Good times!!!
Queen again. Instead of calling me mom, R would call me Queen. She would say....Queen I need you or I want my Queen. Too funny. The next day she asked me if I was still a Queen....I said of course and she is still my Princess. She smiled:)
This is for you Nettie! Kendall wore his vampire teeth too!!! Love it!!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Kendall I love your teeth! We are just way to cool.
Ang love your costume and Kirk makes a pretty fun elf. Glad you had such a good night!