Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sisters, Sisters....there were never such devoted sisters!!

We need a new sister pic while we were all here. So before our fun night out, G took some for us. One of these kids is not like the other....hum.....who could that be. Im the brother again. I so dont look like them at all. Hair and everything. Where did I come from? Maybe I really was adopted. HAHA!!!


Nat surprised us with a fun sister date last night to the Jazz game. It was SMF!!! We had great seats. With Nats job at the Hyatt in Seattle, she has some conections with Football and Basketball people , and she arranged with her contact with the Jazz to get us some tickets, and after the game we had pass to go where the families of the players go and wait for them. It was so cool. These guys are so freakin tall when they are up close. It was a great game. The Jazz won 99 to 68. We killed the Hornets! The Jazz are actually doing pretty good right now. I love going to games. Thanks Nat for a gret night!! Love you!
We saw Boozer here, number 5 after the game by the locker room walking down the hall, and let me just say....he is huge! These guys are soooo tall when you get close to them. He was a really nice guy though. He came up to us and said hi and shook our hands. So nice:)

4 comments:

Norda said...

Is that from White Christmas? I totally was just watching that last night! Kendall hates it though, I have to watch it when he's not around. Cute pics though, you guys are all hotties!

Norda said...

I should clarify...I meant your title to the post, was that the song from White Christmas...hee hee

ANOB said...

Good call Norda!!! We love White Christmas!!! Grew up on it. Kirk hates it too I think? When we used to perform as a fam, my sisters and I would sing that song. Good times!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a beautiful family you are! love the pictures - love that you had a sisters night out! Well needed!