Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bye-Bye Daddy-o :(

Well....my Dad left today for Afghanistan(shed a tear...seriously) He got a job offer there, and will be living there for a year or more. To sum it up.....he will be training the Afghani(sp?) Army on how to improve their own Army's security and intelligence. When he was active duty Army, he was with Military Intelligence(you know...I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you), so he has the credentials. He was sent to Desert Storm all those years ago, so hes been there done that, but its not that scary where he is going. We will miss you dad and will pray for your safety and protection. We love you very much!!!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh I just love jerry! Be safe!

Dave Omer said...

Wow, I didn't know he was leaving! Our prayers go with him.