Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Hoppy" Easter fun....

We had a good Easter. Even though I knew it was early this year, it still kinda snuck up on me and I wasnt as prepared as I wanted to be. We had a nice Easter egg hunt and dinner at my house on Sunday. Had a lot of people over and had a good time. The kids love the egg hunt. J is too old and cool now to hunt, so he is in charge of organizing the hiding of the eggs. Our grass wasnt as green as it usually is for Easter, but when it comes early....what do you do.

And shes off.....Love this girl!
I wanted to get in on the action. A beat me though:)
Cute!
I cant believe my E is almost 10. She is so great!!!
Look at my cute little G-ma(my moms mom). I love this woman. She is so fun. She has been through so much and is such a strong, feisty little woman. Dont let her size fool you. She seems to be totally into what Im saying too. HAHA!
Just a cute pic. I think someone hid the egg to high and nobody wants to go get it.
Yeah...big A with his sweet loot!
Stef wondering whats up with this girl.
Kendall and Nordas little fam:)

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Good times, so sad that I missed it! We have got to talk! Love you
Love Stef's face point at R

Norda said...

Cute pictures! We had so much fun coming over to play and eat with you guys! And sorry, but I do have to say HOLY COW! I didn't realize I looked THAT big! Geez, it isn't until you see yourself in a picture that you really feel big! Blah! Only 3 1/2 more months for me....