Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Forgot....

I forgot to add this pic of the kiddies in their Easter outfits. I was so happy I was able to find the same dress for all the girls. The older E is getting, I am having a hard time finding all the same dresses. A was such a stud and agreed to wear a pink tie to match the girls. I asked him if he would wear a pink shirt, and he said no way.....to girly, but he did agree to wear a pink tie cause it was a special occasion, and cause 2 of Kirks cousins(who are 19 and 18) who A thinks are soooo cool, said it was studly. As Kirk was helping A get dressed and telling him that it was a real tie, and showing him how to tie it , A grabs the tie and says,"ah....I get a mans tie." I love my boy! Kirk was not to excited about the pink tie, but did admit it looked cool. It did! Couldnt get Kirk to agree to a pink tie....oh well...

I love our kids. They are truly so wonderful and good(yes.....even R) and really are good friends, and love and take care of each other. Kirk and I are very blessed.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh adorable! I love the girls hair! What a beautiful family you have . Can't wait to hang out again!
can't wait to see you sing rock band!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss you all so much! I'm so glad they wore the pretty dress!!
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good Easter.
Way to go A for wearing a pink tie! They all do look so fantastic!

Hope all goes well w/ your daddy-o. I'll keep him in my thoughts for sure.

Hugs.