Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun in the sun!!!

We had A and I's combined birthday party on Saturday. They are 8!!! It was a great time! Had all of their best buddies(including some girls....ooh....but they were cousins) there. It was hot so we played in the water and got wet. Well soaked was more like it. We played water games, had pizza(had to buy 9...yikes) opened presents(thanks everyone) and finished it off with some cake and ice cream(that melted faster than you could eat it.) I would say it was a success. At least thats what A told me. Love that boy of mine!!!

A and I with all their buddies!!!
E's turn!!
ES's turn!

R's turn. Everybody has their own style!
Now thats the face of a successful slide!!!
You can feel the earth move when this kid runs!! Love it!!!
Look at the size difference. These 3 are all the same age. Look at my lean mean fightin machine in front!!
My turn on the slip n slide. If memory serves...all the adult ladies went down the slide, even the ones fully clothed, but all the guys chickened out. What is up with that! I cant believe we let them get away with that.
Right after I did a face plant into the grass off the slip n slide....kinda scary!!
Oh....so precious!!
Total BFF's!!! Love these 2. Their little attitudes are so much a like, its hilarious!!!
Present time!!! A and I made a haul. I felt kinda bad, but you only have a birthday once a year, so enjoy!!!Thank you to everyone for the gifts!!!
Birthdays boys blowing out the candles. Little M and R(being squished by I) had to get in on that action too. Adorable!!!
Water balloon fight!!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that was such a fun birthday party! Water is so fun! Thanks for inviting us!

Norda said...

I wish we could have made it...it was right during King's nap time :(
Happy birthday boys!!