Monday, July 7, 2008

Lagoon...its what fun is!!!

3rd annual Lagoon trip. Every year(well the past 3 years at least) my girlfriend in my ward and her 2 kids invite E and I to Lagoon. She works for Delta, so they invite us for Deltas day at Lagoon. Its always a good time, always hot, but good.

E with her little girlfriend Haiden. They have know each other since they were about 1!!! Im so glad E gets to grow up with friends she will have known most of her life. I didnt get that, so Im glad my kids do!!
Me and my wonderful E on the Wild Mouse!!! Oh... and was it wild!!!
The 4 crazies waiting to get on the Wicked!! Love this ride. Its WICKED!!!
Me and Haiden right before the crazy Spider ride!!!
Enjoying our nice catered dinner. Yum, yum!! Yes....we are cool!!
Me and Susie! Shes so great!!!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

way to much fun at Lagoon!