Monday, July 7, 2008

Watch out Tiger Woods.....

Here comes my boy!! A had his first day of Golf Camp today. My little boy is growing up! We got him into golf a few years ago. He is not a very aggressive, competitive boy, nor is he very big, so we tried golf. The first time Kirk took him out, he came home, finds me and say, 'mom, I was born to golf and I want to be the best golfer in the world.' More power to him I say!! He really is a natural and just gets the game. He came home tonight and showed and told me all about what he learned. I asked him if he wanted me to stay with him this first time and he says to me,' mom, Im 8. I will be alright. Heres what you can do, you can take me to the lesson and show me where to go, then leave, and then have dad come pick me up.' So sad my boy doesnt need me:( No, Im glad hes confident enough not to need me there. I love this boy!!!
Riding in the cart with the big boys!! Just thought he looked so cute sitting in there. I asked him if he liked riding in the cart and he said 'it was cool, but mom, ive totally driven one before.' My dad let him steer one once. Of course...he totally drove one!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

You know, I am pretty good at golf for a kid my age :) Love him!
Thanks for last night. Our girls kill me, if it wasn't a drink it was a cookie- attitudes! I would expect nothing less from them :)