Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of School.....

First day of school has arrived! Our kids love school, so they were pretty excited! E started grade 5...what the....do I really have a fifth grader....crazy!!! A started grade 2, and for my ES, a big year of the all day school.....grade 1!!! Time really does go by fast. We cant keep up with how fast they are growing up(shed a tear). Just me and R at home. Nice to have some one on one time with her. Not much quite time though yet. Someday!

Thats my little niece with the kids. She was staying with us while her mom was in Japan getting her brother from his mission. I got to send her off on her first day of school!
At school! A and IB think they are totally cool doing the "Live long and prosper" sign. They do it all the time, any occasion. Hilarious!!!

No comments: