Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aye, Aye Captain.....

Ahoy....I sail, or should I say...I canoe? We had a ward adult party a few weeks ago. It was a pirate themed party, so Kirk and I got a little dressed up.....from the neck up that is(I borrowed A's skull pirate hat). It was at a house on a lake in our neighborhood, so after dinner, Kirk and I went for a little canoe ride. I love canoing! Once I get past the getting in part(dont like the rocking and feeling like you are going under) and as long as my kids arent in it. I panic when they are on the water, but it was just me and Kirk and very nice! Kirk wanted to do all the rowing... really.....look at those arms(Ooo la la)....he can so handle it! Looks like I was miming rowing a canoe....or something.

Check out our matching tat's......ahh......how sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
Just checking in and checking out your life!!!
What fun you've been having!
Your kids are getting so big!
You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud that my ward activity made it to a blog. *Tear* I'm so happy!