Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 09(fyi....this post is a doooooozy!)

3rd annual Christmas Eve movie and dinner! This is so fun! Stef and G buy everyones movie tickets and dinner after! Its their Christmas present to all of us and its so great of them! We saw Planet 51(not so much), but it was okay. Bek, Lynette and I fell alseep. Too funny! Stefs purse there was FULL of candy!! Thats what Im talking about!
After we go to The Pie for some HUGE, yummy pizza! These two are hilarious!!
Stole the baby...
This was Netties Christmas present to all of us! Icecream bowls with a scope! Love it!!
G's daughter Aurora.
Love this baby!!
Kirk stole the baby!
Pretties!
Joes serious face...aaahahaha!!

Everyone! JC is the flash. He thought he would be clever and go outside behind the glass...cant see him! Thanks again Stef and G! Love you!!!
Christmas Eve bedtime story courtesy of my friend Shan and fam! How Murray Saved Christmas...Loved it! Very funny!
Picked Nat up from the airport after the kiddies were in bed, so when they woke up she was here!!! Kirk, Nat and I were up before the kids. Whats up with that?! Too excited!! Not sure why we are laughing...wait I know....we are funny!!!
Kirk drew E's name and shes been needing glasses so that was his present to her. She was sooooo excited!! So nice to be able to see too! de Janeiro is already bored....hahaha!!
AT had ES.
I had AT
ES had me. Love my awesome bowl!
de Janeiro had Dad
E had de Janeiro
Got the kiddies a DS. ES opened it and E asked....are there 4 in there? Aaaahahah...nope! Have to share.
de Janeiros bling bling that E got her!
Christmas breakfast!
She was Nats little shadow!
Barrowes Christmas party. So many people in such a little space. We all miss the big house! Over 60 people. And thats just Kirks parents and siblings and their kids!!
Uhh...keep your hands off my basket! :)
Sit on Aunt Angela....
I can handle it!
Christmas Dinner at D and D's(aka...Dad and Denise)


Love my sisters! BFF's
Awwww!
Being sillies!
Sunday dinner with the best people! We never stop laughing!! E dressed herself...

OFCP( Omer Family Christmas Party)= best party of the year!!!
So look forward to this party! I have the best family ever!!! Always have a little program and each family does a musical number. The song my sisters and I sing was by request from my Gpa. Didnt plan that one...

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your christmas weekend was packed! Holy Cow! Glad we got to see you 2 of those awesome days. Best time of my christmas for sure! Your family is beautiful and Ang you are funny!