Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh Christmas tree...

We had a night where we were all home! Cant tell you how hard that is lately! No meetings, no working late, kids had nothing...so we put up our tree! Kids had been on us(me really) to do it! On like the 1st day of Dec AT says to me...I cant believe we dont have our Christmas stuff up! Im all dude, its only Dec 1st...cut me some slack! So the next day I put the lights on the house and got all the decorations out. While we were putting the tree up AT says out loud...its about time we got in the Christmas spirit! We got the spirit now!!!Its wicked hard to get the ribbon distributed evenly...
This girl cant take a normal picture.




Taken a break..
Ta daaaa!!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

OMH! I totally saw that look on your face in your video about the...well, YOU know.! LOL
BTW- hope you don't mind me stalking you a bit. :)

ANOB said...

Hahaha Erin! Wasnt sure if anyone would catch that!!! Yikes! I dont mind being stalked by you!! You are awesome BTW!!!