Thursday, December 17, 2009

Curly Q...
I bought a new curling iron and LOVE it! Its the one where you wrap the hair around the funnel! Its the BEST!! I can curl each girls head of hair in 25 mins or less, and when you have 3 girls, oh man that is WONDERFUL!!! So now I dont dread having to curl their hair. Funny story....both E and ES would lock their knees while I was curling their hair and they almost passed out(k...maybe not that funny). They said they didnt feel good all the sudden and got all pale and sweaty. Note to self...sitting while getting hair curled is a must! Live and learn...

Man..how would it be to be 7 and be this pretty!? When I was 7...yah....not so much!
Just one of the little people in my life that make me sooo happy! This girl is me in so many ways...
One way is big eyes! Kirk calls us his big eyed girls! She loves this and reminds me often!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

did you buy the one at the mall? Me too! Love it. Just curled Madelyn's last night and it took like 10 minutes instead of 2 hours! I bought 2 - the small baby curl and the big one for me! Love them!

Erin said...

You two are TOTALLY twins. The first time I saw a picture of her I was like "Whoa."