Monday, June 7, 2010

Our little girl is growin up....

Our oldest baby girl turned 12! Yep...12! You always hear people say to enjoy it because it will go by so fast. Well I concur....it has. It did! Cant believe it! For her bday E wanted to have all her little girlfriends over and go to a movie, then have a sleepover. She has a really good group of friends. So glad! Poor AT, no matter what, he is always girl trapped. The movie she anted to see was Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Lightning Thief(think thats the name). Shes read all the books and had to see the movie. She was frustrated with the movie. Said it didnt follow the book very much. It was hilarious to listen to her and her friends critique the movie on the way home. Havent read the books, but I liked the movie.
Then went home and ate lots of food, and let them do thier thing. E doesnt like cake(cant blame her) or pie(shes crazy), so I wracked my brain to figure out something to make, and my genius friend suggested getting creme puffs and pile them up and serve that. Was a huge hit!

Finally told them to go to sleep at about 3am. I was in my bad awake the whole time. (they were loud) and finally put the smack down at 3. I joked with them and said first one alsleep gets the pld bra in the freezer. They thought I would for sure be me. Hahaha! Gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get me..

No comments: