Thursday, June 24, 2010

No more on LOST. :(

So Stef and G always have a LOST party for the premiers and finales. Well....this was the BIG FINALE! Totally bitter sweet. We all came dressed as our favorite character. Stef and G always have food and drinks to go along with the LOST theme. Then G has a quiz before it starts and even gives out prizes. This time we had a drawing board, if you will, to put down how we thought it was all going to end up. Pretty hilarious! We then watched the show and Stef and I were the cry babies. Good times!!!

G drew this up the night before I think. He is brilliant!G and I as Kate and Sawyer. I wouldnt say Kate was my fav, but easiest costume for me to come up with. G...well....he just creeped everyone out as Sawyer. LOL!!!
These two are hilarious!!! Totally had Edward Cullin(in dark blue shirt) at our LOST party! It aint a party without some vampires right...

No comments: