Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Boot Scootin Boogie....

Last Friday was we had a Young Single Adult dance at Wheeler Farm. I went solo cause Kirk still had to work. It was fun, but not a very good turn out. They had a guy there who taught us some country dancing/swing. I LOVE country swing. It is quite the work out too. I learned how to do a couple of flips with the dance moves. Kinda scary, but fun.

This is Karriann and I being tough cowgirls with John Wayne. I love Karriann. Shes so fun. She was one of my Young Womens when I was in there like 5 or 6 years ago, and now she is one of our young single adults. Crazy. So far we are really enjoying this calling.
Hangin with some of our Young Single Adults. Thats my nephew Brian Im next to. Hes engaged, so he and I were buddies and dancing partners for the night. Good times!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

didn't you go dancing with Carolyn?