Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shes a Decade!!!!

Come with me down memory lane....


This was a GREAT day!!! The day our E was born. April 24th 1998! Just ignore that hideous person in the background....YIKES!!! After 8 hours of labor(natural labor...yah...it hurt) she weighed in at 8 pounds 3 oz and 21inches. E with her Grandpa right after she was born. I still remember this day so clear, always will. One of the best days of my life. I loved becoming a Mama! We could not have asked for a more wonderful first child. Everything was perfect. She was perfect and still is! She is so nice and loving to her siblings(and parents) and is such a great example for them to look up to! We are truly blessed to have her, and Love her soooooo muches!!! Kirk realized something that made me quite sad. He realized that we could be half way done with E. 10 years from now, she could be outta here. College or marriage or just moving out. If shes like me, then shes married at 19. Thats only 9 years from now.....oh my heart! If only we could rewind and pause!


Sleeping with Daddy! Look at those cute cheeks and nose and lips and...ear. So precious! I miss having a baby around....wait....what am I saying. I do though....uh-oh!
This was after Stef and Lynettte got to her. Love the tongue. So cute!!!!
The night before our kids birthday, after they fall asleep, we put balloons in their room. One balloon for how old they are. This year for E, it was a lot. Kirk asked how long we are going to do this, and I said till they move out! They love waking up to the balloons. They say its a great way to start your birthday! Love the foot hanging out! This girls turning into a teenager already. Im so not ready!
My wonderful 10 year old!!!!
Happy Birthday E!!! We love you! Thanks for choosing us!

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

your post got me a little teary eyed! Where has the time gone. I so love her! Love her baby pictures - wow she is so cute!