Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Antelope Island....a.k.a....Tatonka Island(as I like to call it)

Kendall and Norda invited us to go to Antelope Island with them. In the 16 years that I have lived in Utah, I have never been to there. In Kirks whole life of living in Utah, he has never been there. So it was a first for all of us. It was a lot of fun. The smell at times was not though. We played on the beach, played in the water, got caught in a thunder/lightning storm. We were so close to the lightning, that our hair was sticking straight up, and you could even feel the energy. It was creepy/cool! Even though our boy AT wasnt there, it was a fun family outing!!!




Love this one of ES!!!
Me and my girls.....lovin the sun while it was out. Wasnt out for long.Had to adjust...

Most if us...
Snack break before seeing the Tatonka.
I LOVE holding little babies!! One of my favorite things. This is my little nephew whose birth I got to witness. Cuddly, cuddly!!!
On my way back from cleaning off in the showers. After the mile hike back to the car in the wind, rain and lightning, we were covered in sand. I hate sand!! Especially wet sand!! Kirk and I were lovin the weather....the 3 girls....not so much! Got a pic of Kirk coming back from the showers, but he didnt have a shirt on and well, since this is a G rated blog, that will have to be just for my enjoyment!!!
E's photography.....Yes....Kirk was there. He prefers to be behind the camera...hes a 'behind the scenes' kinda guy...if you will....
I so wasnt this close to the Tatonka, just how Kirk took the picture. Looks cool though. Those things are some tough looking, HUGE animals!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great one of ES. And I love the buffalo one.

The Dean's said...

now i know why you called me about Tatonka... HAHAHAHA! Sweet pix, Rix is too dang cute!!!