Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All you need is Love...

ES brought me home a book of Love Poems that she made for me at school. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting things from my kids that they make at school! Love to see what they come up with and how creative they are. She even dedicated the book to me! I was a little surprised that this was for me considering how IN LOVE this girl is with her Daddy, but Im not complaining!
Wanted to share the adorable/sweet poems she wrote for me. She made these up herself...

Poem 1- Cupid
Oh cute, wonderful Cupid with your sparkling blue eyes and your shiny baby toes.
Why do you shoot an arrow and bow?
Poem 2- I Love You
I love you more than blueberries and playing too.
I love you more than going home.
Thats how much I love you!
Poem 3- Love
Love it writing a note.
Love is getting a big hug.
Love is more than watching the snow.
I love you more than you'll ever know.
Love is more than a funny doll.
Love is more than a funny pone(thats how she spelled it) call :)
Love is kisses and candy.
I love you most of all!
Poem 4- More than Something
More than cookies love to be eaten.
More than kids love to play.
More than my Dad loves to cook, I love you more than anything.
More than my mom loves to sing.
More than me and my friends love to play.
More than I love to play the Wii, my love for you will never stop!

So precious! I HEART her!!!!

No comments: