Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How lovely to be a Woman...

Do lots of "girly things" at our house. One of our favs is painting nails. So for Vday we wanted to paint our nails(fingers and toes) red and pink! Yay for being girls!! So fun!!!

First up....de Janerio

Next ES. Tats and all....

This is what AT thinks of all our "girly things. " He looks a little scary here.. He must really hate nail polish!!
My wonderful #1...

I thought about having them do my nails.....but then I remembered last time and umm....no.
All finished Ladies in red and so pretty in pink!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

You and your babies are adorable. I so love you guys, I just sort of spy on you and comment from time to time. I miss you, you still look beatiful and your girls are so pretty!
I think we need to paint our nails tonight...thanks for the idea!
Loves!

Unknown said...

Love all the painting!
Q is a horder too and it drives me crazy! I have to set limits... when it starts to dribble all over your chest of drawers it's time to pare it down!
How is running? Wish I could run w/ you on Saturdays!

ഹരിശങ്കരനശോകൻ said...

o its grt