Monday, August 9, 2010

Its great to be 8!!

ES turned 8 on July 22. Woo hoo! All she asked for and wanted for her bday was Super Mario Galaxy 2. Expensive, but easy. She also wanted to go to a movie as a family on her bday. We went and saw How To Train Your Dragon. Loved it! Then on the Sat after, she wanted a swimming party with her favorite friends. Love this girl! She is our super affectionate one and our good eater. She is so so so in love with her dad. She is super shy like I was as a child and she loves hearing her birthing story and loves the fact that she was my heavy weight baby, weighing in at 10 pounds 2 ounces! Can you say FAT!! Loved it!

It was really sunny....
I remember watching her struggle to get these on. Hilarious! Love her!
ES and her 2 best buddies(and cousins).
All of us. Kirk sister Angelle came and helped us with the 9 kids. Yes I was going crazy in my head trying to keep track of them all and making sure no one drowned.
My kids arent big cake fans, so I ask them what they want. ES wanted doughnuts. Yum Yum!! Btw- Reams doughntus are the bomb.com!!! Peek a boo ES!
Singing...
Blowing....

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love you ES! Happy birthday you big 8 year old!

The Barker Family said...

gosh ang. . ur kids are gettin all grown up! they are adorable! and you look awesome as always! love and miss you! ps, LOVE the donut bday cake!