Monday, August 16, 2010

Special day...

OMG I love this girl! She was so excited to be baptized, she was making ME so excited too! Such a big important day. What made it even more special and exciting for her was her best cousin buddy, who is a month older than her, was getting baptized too. Gotta love those 2fers! I spaced getting a pic of the two of them, for COL(crying out loud). I remember my baptism day. I turned 8 and was baptized while we were stationed in Japan. Pretty cool! I even remember what I wore(besides the white baptism dress...Ha!). ;) So proud of our ES for making that first important right choice!

So in love with her Daddy! So glad he has been and was able to baptize our kids. 3 down and 1 to go!
Fam before the baptism...

Have always taken a lap picture with just me and my babies on their baptism day.

Fam after the baptism. Scenery change.....
My Dad and Denise couldnt make it to the baptism. We caught up with them at a family wedding we headed to right after and got a nice shot of ES with the Gparents. Glad ES was able to spend sometime with them on her special day. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are beautiful, and so is that cute little girl! Congrats on the baptism for all of you!
Love your girls camp pix. We camp in cabins here, it's so nice to see people still camping!!! Love girls camp!