Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A little pre school prep....

E was a little nervous about Jr. High, so we did a little walk through to get her more comfortable. We went and walked around and found all her classes and practiced opening her locker. After, she said she felt much better and was super excited now! Yay!
Working on opening her locker. Think we shoved and locked AT in after the pic. Poor kid. She is so pumped that the lockers are purple and she gets to locker with her BFF!Look at that concentration. Right, left, right....
Hair cut time for the boy. The way his hair grows, he gets a tail. He loves this thing. Calls it his rat tail. Said he was getting a hair cut and he grabs his tail and says, DONT CUT IT OFF PLEASE!! I was okay with it during the summer and wasnt going to let him for school, but....I did. I figured its just hair, and I think its cool!
Not sure whats going on with the whole tongue thing??
(look at my pretty ES in the background...)


No comments: